Saturday, October 2, 2010

WOW...has it really been a year?!!

OK, to all you (three) fans. I just realized that it has been over a YEAR since my last post. That is insanely crazy. One, because I forgot about updating and two, it seems like it has only been a month or so!! I will get back to it soon. We seem to be in the car quite a bit lately...and most days wind up with something new to add to our "got a T-Shirt" list.

Here are a few family fun adventures I will be rambling about (in no particular order):
1) Honey Pot Hill, Stow MA
2) Franklin Park Zoo, Providence RI
3) Our Maine Labor Day Extravaganza of 2010
4) Kennebunkport, ME
5) Newport, RI
6) The Berkshires, MA
7) Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge, MA
8) Museum of Science, Cambridge MA
9) Children's Museum, Boston MA
10) Totplex, Canton MA
11) The Butterfly Place
12) Food and Music Festival, Patriots Stadium
13) Ward's Berry Farm, Sharon MA
14) Berlin Orchards, Berlin MA
15) Mack's Apples, NH
16) Robert Frost Farm, NH

I'm sure I will think of more as I start reminiscing over the last year. I promise I won't forget again!!

(And coming up next weekend...STORYLAND in North Conway, NH.)

No comments:

Post a Comment